We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In regard to this website and its associated marketing activities Foremost Golf Ltd manage the customer data and are fully compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we will never release your personal details to any third party other than Foremost Golf Ltd without your express consent.
When you complete a 'personal profile' certain personal information is collected from you (for example: your name, email address, gender, golf handicap or ability, customer status i.e. member or non-member).
All such information is held on secure servers. Foremost Golf Ltd complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer Regulations, and will treat all your personal information as confidential.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and will notify you accordingly. This policy is effective from 01/02/2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Handicap ability
- Customer status
- Member or non-member
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
CUSTOMER CONTACT POLICY
We would like you to be the first to receive exciting offers and news about our products and services. We do this in various ways including email, post, SMS, phone and social media but only if you would like to receive our communications.
Don't forget to visit us online, in-store and via social media for other special offers.
Your privacy is very important to us which is why we make sure you're always in control of what we do with your personal information.
This is our simple customer contact promise:
- We will never pass your personal details to any third party other than our data processors Foremost Golf ltd.
- We will only use your details to help personalise communications.
That means for example:
- Tips and coaching advice to help you enjoy better golf
- Advice to help you get the best from your equipment
- News and information to help you make informed choices in the things you buy
- Details of new products and services
- Special offers
- Reminders and confirmation of lesson bookings
- Or simply, to get your feedback
We will make sure our contact with you is relevant based on the information you give us.
You can opt out at any time. All you need to do is change your Promotional Preferences in My Account. But remember, if you do 'opt out' of receiving this information you could miss out on offers and news.
We'll always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
- Please do let us know if your details change so that we can continue to stay in touch.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
After popular demand, we will be hosting Summer Junior Golf Camps. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results